Alta Vida Margarita - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Alta Vida Margarita! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Alta Vida Margarita with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Alta Vida Margarita:
- 1 can limeade frozen concentrate (thawed).
- 1 can water.
- 1/4 cup triple sec.
- 1 cup blue agave tequila.
- 1/4 cup honey poured on small plate (for rim of glass).
- 3 tablespoons red chili powder poured on small plate (for rim of glass).
Step by step how to cook Alta Vida Margarita:
- Mix limeade, water, triple sec and tequila..
- Rim the margarita glass with honey and then the pepper..
- Place ice carefully in glass..
- Pour in margarita mixture and enjoy! (The pepper gives it a good kick!).