Birthday Jello "CAKE" - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Birthday Jello "CAKE"! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Birthday Jello "CAKE" with 6 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Birthday Jello "CAKE":
- 1 1/2 liter water.
- 25 grams dry agar agar strip.
- 200 ml coconut milk.
- 1 dash salt.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 drop each red , green and orange food colouring.
Step by step how to cook Birthday Jello "CAKE":
- bring water to a boil then add dry agar agar strip and then simmer and stir till it's dissolved.
- Add coconut milk with dash of salt and sugar and bring it too a simmer.
- Sieve it and pour equally into 4 bowl.
- 1 bowl as it is for white colour.
- add each drop of colouring to the other 3 bowl and stir to mix well.
- FOR LAYERING.
- FISRT...pour first layer of pink coconut jello on tray and freeze for 1 minute.
- SECOND... pour second layer of white coconut jello then freeze again for 1 minute.
- green coconut jello and freeze.
- lastly orange coconut jello and chilled it.
- OPTIONAL SIZE.
- MINI JELLO CAKE ..use a 4 inches round cutter and a 3 inches cutter.
- top fresh blueberry.