Boobie's Chocolate Candy Cake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Boobie's Chocolate Candy Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Boobie's Chocolate Candy Cake with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Boobie's Chocolate Candy Cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix.
- 1 cup chocolate frosting (homemade or store bought).
- 2 packages family size kit Kat bars.
- 2 packages king size m&m's.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/2 cup oil.
- 1 3/4 cup water.
- 2 circular baking pans.
Step by step how to cook Boobie's Chocolate Candy Cake:
- Mix eggs, water, cake mix, oil together..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Fill baking pans with cake mixture and put in oven for 20-25 min..
- When done take baking pans and flip over on counter to release cake for both pans . Let cool about 10 minutes before you do this process..
- Spread chocolate frosting on both cakes and layer on top of each other..
- Take kit kat bars and break in single pieces. With remaining chocolate frosting use as a glue and place on back side of kit kat bar and place vertical on outside of cake..
- When kit Kats are set around cake take ur m&m's and place on top of cake . Enjoy..
- For presentation you can place a tri colored ribbon on outside..