C's Homemade Iced Tea - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this C's Homemade Iced Tea! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook C's Homemade Iced Tea with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for C's Homemade Iced Tea:
- For a 2 1/4 quart jug/pitcher.
- 2 cup Boiled water (kettle).
- 4 Earl grey or green tea bags - I have also made it using 2 of each kind - it's up to you.
- 1 Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated.
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 1 cup Sugar or to taste.
Step by step how to cook C's Homemade Iced Tea:
- Place tea bags and lemon zest in a large bowl. Pour in boiled water..
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Let cool..
- Once mixture is completely cooled, take out the tea bags and strain the mixture. Pour strained mixture into a jug..
- Fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. Keep finished iced tea in the fridge..