Chicken noodle casserole - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken noodle casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! "Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Top casserole with the buttery crackers. Bringing over this chicken noodle casserole was the one thing I could think of to help them out in a tiny way and let them know I was thinking of them. —Lin Krankel, Oxford, Michigan. This chicken and noodle casserole has all the elements of your favorite homestyle soup, sprinkled with cheese and baked until bubbly and browned. What could be more comforting than that?
Who doesn't love chicken noodle soup? This chicken noodle casserole is the adult-approved version of the original classic. Even better, it cooks up in under an hour on even your busiest days!
You can cook Chicken noodle casserole with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken noodle casserole:
- 12 oz bag of egg noodles.
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup.
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1 T parsley flakes.
- 1 pound chicken cooked and cubed (or shredded rotisserie).
- 1 can corn.
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen sliced carrots.
- 1 cup panko.
- 2 T butter.
Comforting chicken noodle casserole with a simple homemade white sauce, cheese, chicken and egg noodles. This Chicken Noodle Casserole is sure to hit the spot, especially if you're looking to feed a family, satisfy that comfort food craving, or have leftovers to last the week. This Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole is made from scratch! Easy & cheesy it's quick to make loaded up with veggies (not salt) & it tastes amazing too!
Step by step how to cook Chicken noodle casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook egg noodles as directed and add the carrots just for the last minute..
- While they are cooking combine soups, milk, and spices..
- Stir the chicken and corn into soup mixture..
- Drain noodles and carrots and add to mixture..
- Pour into 9x13 casserole dish..
- Melt butter in small bowl in microwave..
- Stir panko into melted butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole..
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes..
Savor the comfort of chicken noodle soup in casserole form with this light, flavorful meal, best served with a side of crusty bread and a green salad. How to Make Easy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole ~ Noodle Casserole Recipe. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole is made with a creamy mushroom sauce, chicken, cheese, and broccoli. A perfect make ahead meal for busy weeknights. Thus, Chicken Noodle Casserole was born.