Chicken Potato Bake - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Potato Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Potato Bake with 6 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Potato Bake:
- 2 1/2 lbs breast cubed chicken.
- 3 oz. Bacon bits.
- 1 (22 oz.) jar alfredo sauce.
- 2 1/2 cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- 1 (15 oz.) Italian dressing.
- 1 onion, diced.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..