Coconut Pudding Pops - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Coconut Pudding Pops! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Coconut Pudding Pops with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Coconut Pudding Pops:
- 2 box Vanilla pudding mix.
- 1 as needed Milk.
- 1 can Coconut milk.
- 1 large Bowl.
- 1 packages Plastic cups.
- 1 as needed Popsicle sticks.
Step by step how to cook Coconut Pudding Pops:
- First off check both boxes to see how much milk you need. Measure out whole can of coconut milk into bowl; add remaining milk needed. Mix well..
- Mix in pudding mix. Give in and eat it all now or spoon into cups and insert popsicle sticks; freeze..
- Take frozen pudding pops and run under hot water to loosen from cup. Enjoy..