Corn and Paneer Paties - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Corn and Paneer Paties! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Corn and Paneer Paties with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Corn and Paneer Paties:
- 1 cup Corn -.
- 1 cup Panner : grated minuted -.
- 1 cup Green peas :.
- Green chillies - 3 numbers minute sliced.
- 1/2 teaspoons Cumin seeds -.
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 bunch.
- 1/2 cup Ginger minute sliced -.
- 1/2 cup Garlic Minute sliced -.
- 1-2 tablespoons Rice flour.
- 1 pinch Garam masala -.
- Salt as per the taste.
- 1 cup Ghee :.
Step by step how to cook Corn and Paneer Paties:
- Remove the corn seeds.Take the mixie jar add corn,green peas,green chillies,ginger, cumin seeds,and blend it into a paste..
- Add salt, garam masala and rice flour and mix thoroughly to make the round paties using hands..
- Heat the pan and place the paties and add ghee and cook it on both sides..
- Heat oil in a pan and place the corn fritters and deep fry until golden brown in colour..
- Now serve the hot paties or pakoda with tomato or chilly sauce..