Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝:
- 1 box spaghetti.
- Salt for boiling water.
- 1 can (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 can (10.5 ounce) cream of chicken soup.
- 2 soup cans milk.
- 1 bar (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- Butter cooking spray.
- Pepper jack cheese (deli sliced).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝:
- In a small pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, onion powder, black pepper and garlic, heat until cream cheese is melted into mixture.......
- In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente, drain well.......Don’t forget to salt your water!.
- When cream mixture has been fully heated, pour mixture into drained spaghetti, mix all well.......
- Pour entire mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray.......
- Place several slices of the pepperjack cheese on top of spaghetti mixture, place just enough to cover your spaghetti.......
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes, uncovered......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.