Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce with 4 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce:
- 1 Chicken Breast, cut in cubes.
- Half Onion, diced.
- 5-7 Mushrooms, sliced.
- 100 g Whipped Cream (liquid cream).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce:
- In a pan, fry the onions with a bit of oil until translucent.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked and starts getting a bit brown.
- Throw in the mushrooms and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in the cream and turn off the heat (leave heat longer if you prefer thicker creamy sauce).
- Stir a bit the mix so that the cream covers everything (the cream should get a brown color from the rest).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served on top of some rice for example.