Creamy Sausage Bolognese - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Sausage Bolognese! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Sausage Bolognese with 14 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Sausage Bolognese:
- 2 Italian sausage (casing removed).
- 1 carrot, diced small.
- 2 celery, diced small.
- 1/2 zucchini, diced small (optional, I had it so I used it).
- 1 large onion, diced.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 large can diced tomatoes.
- 2 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- to taste Salt and pepper,.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 tsp dried basil.
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 3 cups your fav dried pasta.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Sausage Bolognese:
- In a hot pan or pot, brown your sausage meat. Then add all of your veggies (not including canned diced tomato) mix and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add your tomato paste and stir, then add your diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and herbs. (If you like your sauce a little looser and the diced tomatoes didn't add enough liquid, 1/4-1/2 cup water or chicken stock at this stage).
- Let everything bubble and cook out for about 10 min then stir in your heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook for further 10min or set on "keep warm" until ready to serve..
- Serve with cooked pasta of your choice (I don't think you need me to spell out the steps to cook pasta) ☆☆☆TIP: you can add the dried pasta right into your sauce (just make sure you add that extra 1/2 cup liquid mentioned above) and cook on medium low until pasta is cooked through-- then it just became a one pot dinner..