Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Eggless Oats Dates cake: Tasty and healthy cake recipe made with Oats, whole wheat flour, dates, walnuts, and no eggs! I have already shared a version of. Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy. Just plain everyday ingredients like whole wheat flour, egg, quick oats, milk, and yogurt. The pancake batter is flavored with cinnamon and vanilla extract and is very lightly sweetened with.
I had a pack of black dates lying in my pantry for months. I found dates cake would be the best option to finish off the leftover. So I tried it following THIS healthy, no egg, no butter date cake recipe using whole wheat flour and instant oats.
You can cook Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes:
- 3/4 cup Whole wheat flour.
- 3/4 the cup Oats (pulsed in a mixer).
- 1/4 cup Jaggery (powdered).
- 1 tsp Baking powder.
- 1 tsp Baking powder.
- 20 Dates numbers.
- 1.5 cups Milk warm.
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence.
- 1/2 cup Rice bran oil.
- as needed Walnuts and almonds chopped.
- As required Melted dark chocolate for frosting (if keen).
- Some Cherries to top.
As this cake recipe is without butter. Whole wheat dates walnut cupcakes. #Treats These cupcakes r generally made during Christmas celebrations which r generally made with plain flour but I used wheat flour as a healthy alternative. A total bliss with a hot cup of cappucino on a relaxed weekend or a cosy dinner party for two people in l. Can also be made with all-purpose or gluten-free flour and they're naturally dairy-free.
Step by step how to cook Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes:
- Deseed chop and grind the dates in batches and soak it in warm milk. Let it sit for 30 mins..
- Mix the oil and vanilla essence to the ground dates in milk and give it a good mix.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in another wide bowl (oats, whole wheat flour, powdered jaggery, baking powder and soda)..
- Fold in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not overmix. The batter should be thick..
- Line the muffin tray and pour in the cake batter and top with cut nuts and bake on a preheated oven at 180 c for 15 min check if tooth pick comes out fine else bake for 5 more minutes..
- Once the cakes are done and cooled pipe melted dark chocolate and give a frosting.
- And top it with a cherry to make it more attractive for the kids.
Treat your guests with these cookies made using oats and raisins - a tasty dessert. MORE+ LESS How to Make… Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Add dry oat and flour mixture to large bowl of wet ingredients and combine until dough comes together. Using large wooden spoon, add in chocolate chips. Easy whole wheat pancakes recipe that taste great with whole wheat flour, baking powder, butter and egg.