Easter Ham number 8 - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Easter Ham number 8! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Easter Ham number 8 with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easter Ham number 8:
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup molasses.
- 12 pound smoked ham.
- 20 whole cloves.
- 20 ounces canned pineapple chunk.
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
Step by step how to cook Easter Ham number 8:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the sugar and molasses.
- Add the pineapple and juices..
- Mix well.
- Stick the cloves into the ham all over sprinkle with nutmeg..
- Pour the pineapple sugar mixture over the ham.
- Bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Pour juices and Pineapple over the slices..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.