easy chicken adobo - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this easy chicken adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. This easy chicken adobo recipe is perfect for beginners. Pour the adobo sauce into the pan. Boil until it reduces to half. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a.
Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe - Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare!
You can cook easy chicken adobo with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for easy chicken adobo:
- 1 kg chopped chicken.
- 3 small red onion.
- 5 clove chopped garlic.
- 4 bay leaves.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 2 tbsp brown or white sugar.
- 3 tbsp white vinegar.
- 2 1/2 cup water.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce.
Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic.
Step by step how to cook easy chicken adobo:
- combine all ingredients (cover the pot with lid).
- cook in medium heat.
- wait till the water is almost gone and thick.
- adjust the taste based on what you want. add more pepper if you want it to taste like peppery or salty to make it a bit salty (its your choice).
- you can always adjust your ingredients.
- for pork adobo, the ingredients and procedure is still the same..
- you can even add chuncks of pineapple to make it taste more better. I always love to add sugar or pineapple on my adobo and it makes your adobo extra special.
Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together. With cauliflower rice you are going to want Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Dinner Recipes » Keto Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe with. Filipino chicken adobo simmered in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices until fragrant and tender. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants.