Easy chicken adobo - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Easy chicken adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. This easy chicken adobo recipe is perfect for beginners. Pour the adobo sauce into the pan. Boil until it reduces to half. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a.
Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe - Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare!
You can cook Easy chicken adobo with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy chicken adobo:
- 3 clove garlic.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1 packages boned chicken.
- 1/2 cup vinegar.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 1 each potato.
- 1 dash cracked pepper.
- 3 tbsp water.
Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic.
Step by step how to cook Easy chicken adobo:
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic..
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through..
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken..
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer..
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness..
- Best served over rice. Enjoy..
Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together. With cauliflower rice you are going to want Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Dinner Recipes » Keto Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe with. Filipino chicken adobo simmered in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices until fragrant and tender. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants.