Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Chicken Tequila Fettuccine from California Pizza Kitchen is one of the most popular pasta recipes on the menu and for good reason! The creamy lime tequila sauce is AMAZING and the chicken and spinach fettuccine is a flavorful addition. It may seem like there are a lot of ingredients in the dish, but. Add the stock, tequila and lime juice. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until reduced to a paste-like consistency.
When the peppers have wilted, add the chicken and soy sauce. Toss and add the reserved tequila/lime paste and cream. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine - Tequila-Lime marinated juicy chicken, creamy tangy lime-cream sauce coated fettuccine pasta, with crunchy peppers, shallots and asparagus.
You can cook Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila with 16 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- 1 clove garlic minced.
- 2/3 tbls minced jalapeños.
- 1 tbls unsalted butter.
- 60 ml vegetable stock.
- 2 tbls tequila.
- 1/2 tbls lime juice.
- 120 ml cream.
- 1 tbls soy sauce.
- 2/3 tbls rice oil.
- 1 chicken breast / tofu (125g per person).
- 1/6 red onion finely sliced.
- 1/4 red pepper/ capsicum finely sliced.
- 1/4 yellow pepper/ capsicum finely sliced.
- Bunch coriander chopped.
- Fettuccini for two.
Every forkful of this Italian dinner has something to love! This, my friends, is a restaurant quality pasta dinner which you can. When the sauce is done, toss with well-drained spinach fettucine and cilantro. View top rated Chicken tequila fettuccine recipes with ratings and reviews.
Step by step how to cook Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- Garlic, jalapeño and butter in a fry pan on medium heat to soften. Add stock, tequila, lime juice and cook until reduced to a glaze. Remove from heat and whisk in cream and soy sauce..
- Cook pasta to al dente and remove from heat, drain..
- Meanwhile, season chicken/tofu and fry in rice oil for 3-4 minutes until brown. Cube chicken and cook until all cooked through. Remove from pan. Add onion and peppers to pan and fry for 2-3 mins to soften. Add chicken back to pan. Add pasta to pan. Add cream mixture and coriander and toss while cooking for 1-2 mins, then serve in warmed bowls. Lime slice for garnish..
For today we will try to make some of those unique combinations and lets do it by mixing Mexican with Italian, a dish called Spicy Chicken Tequila Fettuccine. Fettuccine alfredo - Fettuccine that has been tossed with melted butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. This allows you to slice the finished tofu like you would a chicken breast over the top of the pasta. If you prefer, you can still cut the tofu into smaller blocks and adjust the baking time to avoid. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.