Flavorful Vegan Nacho Cheese - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Flavorful Vegan Nacho Cheese! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Flavorful Vegan Nacho Cheese with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Flavorful Vegan Nacho Cheese:
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, diced.
- 2 whole carrots, chopped.
- 1 yellow onion, halved and sliced.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped.
- canola oil, enough to saute plus some.
- unsweetened almond milk, enough to float veggies in blender.
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast.
- juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 tbsp salt.
- generous dash of cayenne.
Step by step how to cook Flavorful Vegan Nacho Cheese:
- Put water on to boil. Cut potatoes and carrots. On a separate board, cut onions and garlic..
- Heat canola oil in pan on low heat. Add potatoes and carrots to boiling water, and onions and garlic to pan..
- Boil/saute for apprx. 10-15 minutes (variations in stoves will determine proper cooking time). Carrots should be soft and onions should brown on edges..
- Add almond milk into blender, covering blade. Add boiled veggies to blender. Fill blender with almond milk until almost covering veggies..
- Add onions and garlic to blender (include oil if desired). Fill blender with oil to cover onions..
- Add lemon juice, nutritional yeast, salt and cayenne to blender. Gradually increase blend speed to highest speed, removing cap if necessary (whipped heat will create pressure, this should not be attempted in a bullet blender). Blend apprx 1-2 minutes depending on blender capabilities. Product should be smooth with only trace specks of cayenne visible..