French Onion Beef & Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this French Onion Beef & Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook French Onion Beef & Noodles with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for French Onion Beef & Noodles:
- 1 lb ground beef.
- 3 yellow onion diced.
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced.
- 1 bag egg noodles.
- 1/4 cup red wine.
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 cup beef broth.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 2 cups shredded swiss.
- 2 tbsp flour.
- 3 bay leafs.
- Pinch thyme.
- Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook French Onion Beef & Noodles:
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Put onions and butter, bay leaf and thyme, salt and pepper, in skillet and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Cook egg noodles according to package..
- Add mushrooms, cook for 5 more minutes. Remove bay leaf. Add back the beef, add red wine, Worcestershire, beef broth, and flour..
- Once the sauce thickens stir in the sour cream, and add the egg noodles. Season to taste. Top with swiss and put a lid on it let it sit over low heat untill the cheese melts..
- Serve hot..