Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati with 9 Ingredients and 14 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati:
- 1 Pasta dough.
- For the sauce ingredients:.
- 3 slice Sliced ham.
- 6 Okra.
- 1 medium Potato.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped).
- 1 dash Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- 1 dash Salt and black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati:
- Prepare the pasta dough. You can find out how to make many different versions of this pasta by looking at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll it into a long, narrow log and cut it into pieces..
- This is what a cross section should look like..
- Press down on the dough with your thumb..
- Roll it away from you..
- It's ready..
- Instead of using your finger, you can use a knife as well. It's a bit tricky ~.
- They are very salty and thick, so boil for a while. I recommend cooking them all the way through..
- [How to make the sauce:] Rub the okra in salt, then cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds. Do the same for the potatoes, cut into small pieces, then microwave for 4 minutes..
- Stir fry the olive oil and garlic over low heat. Add the red chili pepper and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add 1 ladle of the boiling water and agitate the frying pan to emulsify the oil..
- Once the oil thickens, add the other ingredients, then toss with the pasta..
- Tear the ham into pieces, place on top, season with salt and pepper and it's done!.
- There is a slight indentation in each piece of pasta, so the sauce collects inside. Top them with the toppings and eat. They're chewy, moist and delicious!.