Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction - . Today I am sharing this Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- 1 (28 oz) can Whole tomatoes.
- 8 garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- 1/4 cup red wine.
- Pinch red pepper flakes.
- to taste Salt & pepper.
- 1 (10.5 oz) roll of goat cheese.
- 1/2 cup a/p flour.
- 1 egg, scrambled.
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs.
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning.
- Oil for frying.
- 1 baguette loaf, sliced.
- 3 Tbsp butter.
Step by step how to cook Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..