Gulab jamun - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Gulab jamun! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat. Gulab Jamun Recipe with step by step photos. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet.
There a few versions of making it either with khoya, milk powder, bread or sweet potatoes..of gulab jamun recipe. it mainly includes my other related recipes like mtr gulab jamun, easy gulab jamun, gulab jamun, suji gulab jamun, dry gulab jamun, bread gulab jamun, gulab jamun, kala. Gulab Jamun. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India.
You can cook Gulab jamun with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Gulab jamun:
- 250 gm Khoya.
- 200 gm Gulab jamun mix pawder.
- 200 gm Paneer.
- 1 cup milk.
- 500 gm Sugar.
- 1 tsp Keshar.
- 2 tsp Elaichi powder.
- 4 tsp Dry fruits chopped.
- 400 ml Refine.
- 1 spoon Shudh ghee .for gulab jamun boll banane ke liye.
Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup. Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me. Gulab Jamun with Khoya Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in delicately flavored sugar syrup is a traditional sweet in India.
Step by step how to cook Gulab jamun:
- Khoya,paneer mash kiya hua,gulab jamun mixer pawder ko achhe se mix kar milk add kar ek soft daugh ready karein.ek taref dhak kar rakh de half hour ke liye..
- Ab ek pan me chasni banane ke liye1 glass water le aur sugar add kare20 minute tak pakne de.Jab chasni ki ek patli taar banne lage to samjhe chasni ready hi..
- Ab use dhak kar rakh de.Ab ek pan me oil heat hone de.daugh ki chote loi kar center me dry fruit dalkar boll bana le.Aur oil me daale. Pehle high flame fir just slow flame per deep fry karein..
- Jisse chasni puri tareh se absorve ho jaaye. Gulab jamun ready for eat..
- Ab sabhi fry hue gulab jamun chasni me daale. Aur usme keshar aur Elaichi powder daal kar dhak kar 2 hour ke liye rakh de..
Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab jamun (or gulaab jamun) is among India's most popular desserts and it's often referred to as Gulab means "rose" and refers to the rose syrup. Jamun is a kind of deep purple-colored Indian berry. The name literally is gulab meaning rose and jamun- the only thing I can think of is a round fruit of the same name. (If anyone knows better let me know!) The synopsis.milk is boiled down into a thick. Gulab jamun / Gulab Jamoon - the name itself tempts us very much right?