Homemade Pizza Dough - . Today I am sharing this Homemade Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough with 10 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Pizza Dough:
- Yeast Ingredients.
- 12 oz Warm Water.
- 2 tsp Yeast.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- 2 Tb Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Dry Ingredients.
- 4 cup Flour.
- 2 tsp Salt.
- 2 tsp Sugar.
- 1 Tb Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
Step by step how to cook Homemade Pizza Dough:
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.