Hot Choc Fondant Puddings - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Hot Choc Fondant Puddings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Hot Choc Fondant Puddings with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- 55 grams butter(softened).
- 85 grams caster sugar.
- 170 grams condensed milk.
- 4 large eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tbsp coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- 350 grams melted dark chocolate.
- 85 grams plain flour.
- 1 cocoa powder for dusting.
- 6 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Step by step how to cook Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..