Juicy Mango Parfait - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Juicy Mango Parfait! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Juicy Mango Parfait with 14 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Juicy Mango Parfait:
- Whole egg custard:.
- 2 tbsp Cake flour.
- 1 tbsp Corn starch.
- 2 tbsp Sugar.
- 100 ml Milk.
- 1 Egg yolk.
- 1 dash Vanilla essence, kirsch (if you have it).
- 500 ml Whipped cream.
- 1 Egg white (for meringue).
- 1 ~1 Yellow mango or Pelican mango.
- 2 tablespoonsx number of servings Corn flakes or Oatmeal.
- 1 lotsx number of servings Vanilla ice cream.
- 1 remaining 150ml Whipped cream.
Step by step how to cook Juicy Mango Parfait:
- Make the custard cream. Add the cake flour, corn starch, and sugar to a microwave safe container, mix, and stir in the milk a bit at a time. Microwave at 600W for 1 minute..
- At this point it won't be thick yet, so mix and microwave it for an additional minute. The edges will be a bit hard, so stir with an egg beater until smooth..
- Next, mix in the egg yolks, whipped cream, vanilla, and kirsch, and place the bottom of the bowl in an ice water bath to get rid of the residual heat. Whip the egg white, and make the meringue while you wait..
- Add the meringue that has been whipped to the point where peaks form (egg white) into the cooled custard, stir, and it is done. Let it sit to cool..
- Whip the remaining whipped cream. Cut the mango into bite-sized pieces (about 1cm cubes)..
- Place the corn flakes, mango, custard, ice cream, and whipped cream into a cup or glass..
- You can add it in whatever order you like! As long as it tastes good!! Adding in more mango and corn flakes will add to the special feeling of the treat..
- I went all luxurious and loaded tons of it into a huge cup!.