Kit-Kat Bars - . Today I am sharing this Kit-Kat Bars! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Kit-Kat Bars with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit-Kat Bars:
- 60 Club Crackers.
- 3/4 cup Butter.
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar.
- 3/4 cup White sugar.
- 1 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs.
- 1/3 cup Milk.
- 2 cup Chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter.
Step by step how to cook Kit-Kat Bars:
- Line a 9x13 pan with a layer of club crackers. Meanwhile, bring butter, sugars, milk and graham cracker crumbs to a boil..
- Boil approximately 5 minutes, let cool slightly..
- Pour half of mixture on crackers and spread, put on another layer of crackers and then pour remaining mixture over crackers..
- Put on another layer of crackers. Melt the chocolate chips. Stir in the peanut butter and spread over the last layer of crackers..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Best kept if refrigerated..