Kit Kat Brownie - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Kit Kat Brownie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Kit Kat Brownie with 12 Ingredients and 21 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit Kat Brownie:
- 1 cup Flour.
- 100 gm Butter at room temperature.
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder.
- 1/2 Cup powdered Sugar.
- 1 tsp baking Powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 200 ml condensed milk.
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence.
- 1/2 Cup lukewarm milk.
- 1/2 Cup chopped dark/semi - sweet chocolate.
- 1 tbsp Coffee powder.
- 4 kit kat Chocolate bar of Rs. 20 each.
Step by step how to cook Kit Kat Brownie:
- Take a bowl. Than put a sieve on it and on that sieve pour 1 Cup of Flour.
- Than add 3tbsp of Cocoa powder to it.
- To it add ½cup of powdered sugar.
- Than to it add 1tsp of baking powder and ½tsp of baking soda.
- Keep it aside. Now take ½cup of chopped chocolate and 100gms of butter in a bowl and melt it in a microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Now make sure all the chocolate is melted and if not patiently stir it for a few times till the chocolate completely gets melt..
- Now add the butter chocolate mixture to the flour mixture which we have kept aside in another bowl..
- To that mixture further add 200ml of condensed milk.
- Now fold the mixture gently and thoroughly..
- Now take the ½cup Lukewarm milk and to it add 1tbsp of coffee powder and stir it and put in into the brownie batter that we have made..
- Now add 1 tsp of Vanilla extract to the batter and fold the mixture gently and thoroughly. Don't over mix the batter..
- Now Pre - heat the microwave at 180°C for 15mins.
- Till the microwave gets pre heated we have to pour the batter and kitkat to the cake/brownie tin.
- Now a take a brownie/cake tin and grease it with some melted butter and that put a butter/parchment paper on it and than again apply some butter on the butter paper/parchment paper..
- Now first pour 1st layer of the brownie batter in the tin that is half of the prepared brownie batter, than layer all the kit kat bars on the top of the batter..
- Than pour the rest half of the batter on the top of the kit kat bars and smooth out and put some crushed kit kat on the top of the batter layer.
- Than place the tin into the pre heated oven at 180°C for next 35-40minutes..
- After 35-40mins check the Brownie by inserting a toothpick into the brownie and if it comes out clean than it's ready and if it doesn't come out clean than bake it for another 3-4mins and check it further until the toothpick comes out clean. But don't over bake the brownie otherwise it would become dry..
- After the brownie is baked completely, take it out from the oven and cool it down..
- For cooling it down take a slightly wet cloth and cover the tin with it for almost 30mins..
- After 30mins take it out from the tin and remove the butter paper from the Brownie and cut them into square pieces and plate it and serve it..