Kozhukatta - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Kozhukatta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Kerala Kozhukatta Video Recipe │Kozhukkatta│Soft Kozhukattai Kerala Style With Rice Flour. Kozhukatta is usually eaten as breakfast or as a snack with tea. In Tamil Nadu the dish is traditionally associated with the Hindu God. #kozhukatta Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Ammini #kozhukatta, first introduced to me by editedsunlight.
We had more natural taste than the urban sugar coated delicacies. #ada #kozhukatta #pazhampuri #avalnanachathu #sugiyan. Kozhukatta, although usually sweet, can sometimes be stuffed with a savory filling. In Kerala, a variant of kozhukatta made with atta flour (instead of rice flour) and grated coconut is a staple.
You can cook Kozhukatta with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kozhukatta:
- For Filling.
- 1 cup Coconut, grated.
- 1/2 cup Jaggery.
- 1 teaspoon Ghee.
- 2 numbers Cardamom.
- For Dough.
- 1 cup Rice flour, roasted.
- 1 1/2 cups water Boiling.
- 1/2 teaspoon Ghee.
- to taste Salt.
There are different kinds of kozhukatta like kozhukatta filled with jaggery and coconut, jack fruit kozhukatta, nadan kozhukatta made with rose matta rice etc. Lakshmi had planned to post this. Kozhukatta is a different and tasty breakfast. Learn how to make/prepare Kozhukatta by following this easy How to make Kozhukatta: Heat oil in a pan and put mustard seeds, dry chili and Bengal gram.
Step by step how to cook Kozhukatta:
- Melt the jaggery with little water, strain it. Add grated coconut and ghee to it and cook till the water is dried up. Add crushed cardamom, remove from fire. Keep it aside..
- Boil the water with salt and ghee. Add the boiling water to the rice flour little by little and mix well with a spoon. The quantity of water depends on the rice flour. Keep it aside until it is warm enough to handle. Kned well to form a soft dough..
- Make medium size balls and spread each balls to a cup shape. Place some filling and roll back into a ball..
- Steam the kozhukattas in a steamer for 15 - 20 minutes on medium flame. Serve warm..
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking "Kozhukatta" as Want to Read Kozhukatta or Kozhukattai (steamed rice balls with coconut and jaggery filling) is a popular sweet dish. Kozhukatta or Kozhukkattai is a popular South Indian sweet dumpling made from rice flour, with a filling of grated coconut and jaggery, and is similar to Modak Kerala India. Kozhukkatta is prepared by Saint Thomas Christians on the Saturday prior to Palm Sunday and the day is hence called Kozhukatta Saturday. Sweet kozhukattai/இனிப்பு கொழுக்கட்டை - Delicious Desi Food Подробнее.