Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread with 15 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- ● For The Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread.
- 3 Pounds Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- as needed Extra Quality Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary.
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme.
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Sugar.
- 4 Dashes Red Pepper Flakes.
- 1 Dash Quality White Wine.
- ● For The Options.
- to taste Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil.
- ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Quality Crackers [like garlic triskets].
- Assorted Fresh Breads.
- Fresh Vegetables.
Step by step how to cook Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Mix everything in the Creamy Garlic Spread section well. Use only enough olive oil to fully coat cloves..
- Wrap cloves up tightly and roast at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Check for doneness. Roast longer if needed..
- Place in blender and puree. Add additional olive oil and white wine if needed..
- Add sun dried tomatoes if you enjoy their flavor. I do love them in this dish! Chill well. Serve with crackers or assorted breads. Enjoy!.
- This recipe also makes fantastic garlic noodles and garlic bread!.