My take on Sesame Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this My take on Sesame Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook My take on Sesame Noodles with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My take on Sesame Noodles:
- 500 gr buckwheat noodles (1lb).
- 2 tbsp sesame oil.
- 3 1/2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar.
- 1 tbsp yuzu paste.
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (I made my own, but any smooth one will do).
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (turbinado works fine).
- 1 tbsp grated ginger.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 tsp gochujang (Korean red chilli paste), go easy on this one if you prefer a not-so-spicy dish; me, I love the kick!.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts.
Step by step how to cook My take on Sesame Noodles:
- Heat a large pot of water until it boils. In the meantime: peel and cut the cucumber in julienne sticks (approx. 2.5 - 3 inch long, 1/8 inch wide & high). Also, chop the peanuts coarsely (pulse once or twice in a food processor is the easiest way, but be careful: don't turn them to flour!).
- Once the water boils, add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes or al dente (be careful not to overcook them!). While the noodles cook: combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, yuzu paste, peanut butter, sugar, ginger, garlic and gochujang in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and silky..
- Drain the noodles and rinse them in cold water until they are at room temperature..
- Combine the noodles and the sauce and toss until well coated..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the cucumbers and the chopped peanuts. Enjoy!.