Pav Bhaji - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pav Bhaji! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pav Bhaji with 18 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji:
- 1 packet Pav Bun.
- 250 gms Green peas.
- 250 gms Potato.
- 1 Cauliflower.
- 2 Capsicum.
- 2 carrot.
- 100 gms Beans.
- 250 gms Onion.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger- Garlic paste.
- 2 tbsp Pav bhaji msala.
- 4-5 numbers of Green chillis.
- 100 gms Butter.
- 1 lemon.
- 2 Tomatoes.
- As per taste Salt.
- 1 tsp chilli and turmeric powder.
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves.
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
Step by step how to cook Pav Bhaji:
- Boil potatoes and mash them and keep them aside..
- Pressure cook all the vegetables, except capsicums..
- Heat a wok and add butter. Add Cumin seeds and let them splutter. Then add 150gms of chopped Onions and fry till golden. Then add capsicum and fry for 2 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry them till the raw smell disappears. Then add chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric and red chilli powder and fry till butter leaves the side..
- Add the boiled vegetables and add pav bhaji masala. Let everything come to a boil and then simmer the flame and start mashing the vegetables. Then Cover it with a lid and let the vegetables soak the masala..
- Turn off the flame and add chopped coriander..
- Toast the pavs with butter on a pan..
- Serve hot along with chopped onions, chilies and lemon. You can also put butter over the bhaji..