Smoked Chili BBQ sauce - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Smoked Chili BBQ sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Smoked Chili BBQ sauce with 9 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Smoked Chili BBQ sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Red wine vinegar.
- 24 oz Ketchup or 8 oz tomato paste.
- 1 oz. Liquid smoke.
- 3 oz. Honey.
- 1 Cup Orange juice.
- 1/2 Cup Mild chili powder.
- 2 Tbsp Organic sodium - free seasoning blend.
- 1 Tbsp Caraway seeds.
- 1 Pitcher of LOVE.
Step by step how to cook Smoked Chili BBQ sauce:
- Add all ingredients and whisk until thick. You can use a litte sugar or agave for adjustment and a hint of sweet..