Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! This Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles Recipe is perfect for a weekight. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside. This fast and fiery Sriracha Shrimp recipe is the key ingredient in my crazy popular Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos. Topped with a cool cilantro lime slaw and a zesty Sriracha Looking for a side dish to pair it with?
Try my Sweet and Sour Cucumber Noodles or with a side of Teriyaki Roasted Vegetables. The Best Sriracha Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Spiced Pumpkin Peanut Shrimp Thai Noodles, Drunken Noodles, Spicy Pad Thai.
You can cook Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles:
- 1 lb Udon Noodles.
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha.
- 1 Lime Juice.
- 3 tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- 2 tbsp. Sesame or Canola Oil.
- 1 lb. Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined.
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced.
- 1 Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced.
These Sriracha Shrimp Noodles are fabulous served hot or they can be served cold as a salad, too. Add this recipe to your recipe box on tastefullysimple.com. This Sriracha shrimp recipe features shrimp and green onions in a thick and spicy, sweet and savory sauce. Sriracha is such a well-loved condiment, it has spawned a boatload of merchandise from tees to hoodies, to bags to bumper stickers, and even lip balm (ouch!).
Step by step how to cook Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and green onions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes, then add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated..
Sriracha shrimp stir-fry noodles, an amazingly easy two in one recipe that fixes your need for a spicy seafood dish that turns into a simple one-pot dinner. You might recall me sharing a ramen recipe not too long ago, ya? Also, there's shrimp in this soup! Shrimp flavored ramen was always my favorite growing up (and yes, I'm talking about the pink packaged stuff they sell. DIRECTIONSIn a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente.