Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups with 4 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups:
- 1 lb. Ground Hamburger.
- 1 can sloppy joe sauce.
- 1 pack Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Step by step how to cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.