Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style with 20 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style:
- 1 large jar Ragu Traditional spaghetti sauce, and brand will do.
- 1 flavored spaghetti sauce, regular size jar, I prefer garlic and onions.
- 1 lb lean ground beef.
- 1 packages filipino hotdogs (substitute with sweet Italian sausages).
- 1 can diced Spam.
- 1 cup ketchup.
- 1 bunch green onions / shallots.
- 1 red bell pepper.
- 1 large red onion.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 3 tbsp Olive oil.
- 3 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp white vinegar.
- 4 tbsp (white) sugar.
- 1 slice (plastic sliced) American cheese.
- 1 dash salt.
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp chili powder.
- 1/2 tbsp oregano.
- 1/2 tsp chopped basil leaves.
Step by step how to cook Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style:
- heat olive oil in medium-high heat.
- add minced garlic, cook until golden..
- add chopped onions and cook until clear..
- add ground beef, salt, pepper and chili powder. cook until browned. add diced spam..
- in another skillet, add sliced hotdogs/sausages until browned on the edges..
- combine sausages with ground beef and add soy sauce and vinegar..
- add both large and small jars of spaghetti sauce, add oregano and basil..
- cook uncovered on medium heat, stirring frequently..
- mix in ketchup, sugar and slice of cheese..
- cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- remove from heat and serve with your favorite noodles, top with shredded cheddar cheese..