Tequila Pork Tacos - . Today I am sharing this Tequila Pork Tacos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Tequila Pork Tacos with 13 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Pork Tacos:
- 1 pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice.
- 1 yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- 1 yellow onion; thick julienne.
- 2 cloves garlic; minced.
- 1 C peach-mango salsa.
- 1/2 C chicken stock.
- 1/4 C cilantro; chiffonade.
- 1/2 lime; cut into half wedges.
- 6 flour tortillas.
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar.
- 1 shot tequila.
- as needed chihuahua cheese for topping.
- as needed kosher salt & black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Pork Tacos:
- Bring stock to a boil in a seperate sauce pot. Reduce by 1/2..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add pork. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Sear pork well on all sides. Remove from pan..
- Add bell pepper and onions. Sear without shaking or stirring for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get a char-like sear..
- Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds..
- Return pork to pan. Stir. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add tequila. Watch out! Tilt the pan to ignite the flame. Cook until nearly evaporated..
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add salsa. Cook 30 seconds..
- Garnish each taco with chihuahua cheese and cilantro..
- Serve with a lime wedge..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, roasted or raw jalapeños or poblano, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, habanero, bacon, celery seed, cumin, thyme, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, tomato salsa, mango or pineapple salsa, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, red onion, eggplant, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, chickpeas, refried beans, mojo crillo, spinach, arugula, tamarind, diced green chiles, green tomatoes, honey, agave,.