The MANiac - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this The MANiac! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! After the subjects are discharged, James and Azumi face Neberdine's CEO. Owen and Annie part Keep up with all the biggest announcements and updates with IMDb's breaking news roundup of. Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance Principles. Two struggling strangers connect during a mind-bending pharmaceutical trial involving a doctor with. It was created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji.
Netflix's 'Maniac' Starring: Emma Stone, Jonah Hill, Justin Theroux, Sonoya Mizuno, Gabriel Byrne and Sally Field. You might come for the high-concept sci-fi element but. Stream Tracks and Playlists from The Maniac Agenda on your desktop or mobile device.
You can cook The MANiac with 35 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for The MANiac:
- 1 Non Stick Pan.
- 4-4 oz pieces of Fresh Salmon.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1 Tbsp Paprika.
- 1 Tbsp Salt.
- 1 Tbsp Onion Salt.
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper.
- 3/4 Tbsp White Pepper.
- 3/4 Tbsp Black Pepper.
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Thyme.
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Oregano.
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Sage.
- For the Shrimp.
- 1 Jar Pesto— your local market will have it, BUY it lol unless you really want to make it from scratch. I cheat sometimes too!!.
- 1 lb Fresh juicy Large Shrimp—- DO NOT BUY FROZEN. Peel and clean yourself. It’s worth it.
- 1/2 Stick Butter.
- Salt and Pepper (To taste).
- For the Yukon Golds.
- 2 lbs Yukon Golds.
- 4 cloves garlic- minced.
- Kosher Salt (To Taste).
- White Pepper (To Taste).
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (add another half if needed).
- 1 stick cold butter cut into cubes.
- For the Sautéed Spinach Cream Sauce.
- 1-2 bunches Fresh Spinach or grab 1-2 bags—- its gonna shrink of course.
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream.
- 2 oz Shredded Provolone or Muenster.
- 1 small tomato—small dice.
- 2 cloves garlic—- mined fine.
- For the Pesto Butter.
- 2 oz Pesto.
- 1/2 Stick Butter.
- to taste Salt and Pepper.
Maniac definition is - madman, lunatic. How to use maniac in a sentence.
Step by step how to cook The MANiac:
- Before you begin make sure you get all of your ingredients together..
- Gather all your pots and pans. Make sure you bring your water for your Yukon Golds. Please SALT your water! No one wants to have unseasoned mashed potatoes(the worse). Peel, and then cut them into quarters. Let them boil for about 25 minutes or so or until fork tender drain and then it’s time to GET OLE SCHOOL! Do NOT use a blender! They will be gross and they will be sticky. Use a food mill, or ricer. Otherwise, a good ole Masher will do you fine!.
- Make sure you begin to add some of that heavy cream, butter, and while you’re at it add in that minced garlic too! Keep mashing you’re almost there! Make sure you get a nice creamy consistency, adjust seasonings and cover. They can rest while you work on the other things..
- For the Salmon. Make sure your fish has been trimmed, cleaned and picked out any bones. Rinse your fish and then pat it dry. Mix all of your dry ingredients together, and then evenly coat your fish. Please make sure your non-stick pan is getting hot! Then add your butter, allow it to melt just before you are about to add the fish.You want the butter to roll around like liquid in the pan..
- Since you may not have skin doesn’t matter which side you put it on first. I preferred to leave the skin on start skin down and that way you have a barrier between the hot pan and fish. Get the fish into the pan. Make sure you baste the fish with the butter. It will provide beautiful color and make it nice a juicy! (This means, use a large spoon and scoop the butter back on top of the fish.).
- Repeat this process and cook both sides for about 4 to 6 minutes. For thicker cuts you wanna go 6 minutes at least. Remove from your pan and let it rest..
- Up next the Shrimp!.
- The shrimp will be pretty easy. Clean them, season with salt and pepper, add in the pesto. Then sauté them on medium heat for about 4 to 6 minutes. You will use these to top off that Salmon. DO NOT overlook. They will become rubbery..
- Spinach Cream..
- For the spinach. In your saucepan basically you want to just add the spinach in and cover it on medium heat. The spinach will spring water but don’t worry! Allow it to wilt. Then add in the heavy cream, chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, shredded cheese and stir. Use Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Finally Pesto Butter!!!.
- For the pesto butter it is literally the easiest thing you’ll ever make in your life! Do it LOW and slow! Just simply just melt your butter with the pesto! You’re done!.
- Now time to assemble the beautiful creation! Make sure you get a nice glass of wine, or whatever tickles your fancy. Turn your music on and make it happen! Feel free to assemble how you love. This is where we join forces! I’ve given you all the ingredients and instructions to create. Now youyou’ve really gotta bring it to life. Show me what you got!! Im looking forward to seeing and hearing the love stories that will come after this meal is prepared! I appreciate you guys so much! Enjoy!.