Thin crust pizza dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Thin crust pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Reviews for: Photos of Thin-Crust Pizza Dough. I make pizza at home at least once a week, so you can be sure this recipe comes to you after years of very meticulous kitchen testing! It really is that fast and easy, which is why we believe this is the very best thin-crust pizza dough for a home cook on a weeknight. What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy? In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough.
Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does take a little practice! You can tear the dough, or it can become uneven. This thin crust dough recipe requires no stretching at all.
You can cook Thin crust pizza dough with 9 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Thin crust pizza dough:
- 4 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour.
- 1/4 cup coarse cornmeal.
- 1 tablespoon yeast.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic.
- 12 ounces bottled water.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/4 cup whole milk.
Just roll it out with a. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice.
Step by step how to cook Thin crust pizza dough:
- Using a stand mixer, pour in wet ingredients at room temperature. And then add the dry with the yeast not touching the salt. Start mixing at speed one..
- Mix at speed 2 to 3 until mixed and you can form a windowpane..
- Scale into 4 equal parts and place in oiled containers..
- Cover and let proof until doubled in size..
- Lightly sprinkle pan with cornmeal and place dough on pan, forming to full size once on the pan..
- Top and bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 14 to 20 minutes depending upon your pan, oven, and topping..
After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom. It didn't quite ball up like I wanted to, but it worked really well. Cold rise, thin crust, crispy, perfect pizza. You will never need another pizza dough recipe.