White Bean And Kale Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this White Bean And Kale Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook White Bean And Kale Soup with 12 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for White Bean And Kale Soup:
- 1 bunch Dinosaur kale.
- 1 1/2 cup Dried white beans.
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 Leek.
- 1 medium white onion.
- 2 quart Stock (i used better than bouillon).
- 1 Dried thyme.
- 1 Dried basil.
- 1 Dried rosemary.
- 1 Dried sage.
- 1 Sea salt.
- 1 Black pepper.
Step by step how to cook White Bean And Kale Soup:
- Power soak beans by boiling for 1 hour..
- Drain beans.
- Add beans and stock to pressure cooker. Put on high heat until pressure is reached..
- Once up to pressure, turn down to medium-low and cook for approximately 1 hour..
- While waiting for the pressure to drop, chop onion, potatoes, leek and kale..
- Sautée onions over medium-high heat..
- Once pressure has dropped, transfer beans and stock into a large soup pot..
- Add sauteed onion, leeks, potatoes, kale and dried herbs/seasoning..
- Add water as needed..
- Simmer until potatoes are fully cooked..
- Add to bread bowl..