Baked shrimp scampi - . Today I am sharing this Baked shrimp scampi! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi recipe, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, can be made ahead of time for Baked shrimp scampi is an easy company dish that can be made ahead of time. Shrimp scampi is a classic dish and this baked version makes it even easier. The shrimp gets tossed with plenty of butter, white wine, lemon juice, and garlic which will make your kitchen smell like Italian. Baked Shrimp Scampi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Baked Shrimp Scampi can be served as an appetizer or even a light meal over zucchini noodles OR pasta.
It's days like that when you need an easy dinner. For this Baked Shrimp Scampi, I used frozen jumbo shrimp. I often keep a pack of shrimp in the freezer, so I just thawed.
You can cook Baked shrimp scampi with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked shrimp scampi:
- 2 tbls white wine or chicken stock.
- 2 tbls freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1/2 c panko bread crumbs.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 2 tbls olive oil.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, or more, to taste.
- 2 tbls chopped fresh parsley.
Baked Shrimp Scampi from Barefoot Contessa. Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl and toss gently with the. Baked Shrimp Scampi - This is the easiest yet fanciest dish of all - tender shrimp baked with buttery breadcrumbs, garlic and lemon juice.
Step by step how to cook Baked shrimp scampi:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9x13 baking dish; set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture..
- Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 - 12 minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want..
Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour! It's bursting with the flavors of This easy shrimp scampi recipe is a total hit and I love that it works for low carbers but you can also. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter How to Peel and Devein Shrimp. Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce.