Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈 - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈 with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈:
- 1 1/4 ap flour.
- 11/4 WHITE box cake mix.
- 1 tsp bp.
- 1 tsp bs.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 2 sticks butter room temp.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 cup white sugar.
- 2 eggs room temp.
- 2 tsp butter flavor vanilla. (Or just vanilla).
- 1 heaping cup of sprinkles.
Step by step how to cook Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈:
- Preheat 350 whisk dry ingredients set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Then add the vanilla.
- Add flour mix to the wet ingredients then add the sprinkles shortly after. Should be a nice dough. Wrap and refrigerate at least 30 min..
- Line pan with parchment and weigh out 13g balls for mini cookies. Or 30g for regular size. Be sure to slightly flatten cookie ball before baking. Bake 8-9 mins for mini and 9-12 for bigger cookie. These cookie should stay soft and chewy for up to a week non refrigerated.