Bourbon Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Bourbon Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Bourbon Chicken with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bourbon Chicken:
- 3 each boneless chicken breasts cubed.
- 1/2 cup Bourbon whiskey.
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed.
- 3 tbsp honey.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1 salt and pepper to taste.
Step by step how to cook Bourbon Chicken:
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except chicken and S&P..
- Heat until sugar dissolves. Cool completely..
- Place chicken and sauce in a plastic bag and marinate for 1 hour..
- Place all ingredients in a frying pan and saute until it makes a thick sauce. You will need to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. It will turn dark brown and as it sits, will turn into a thick glaze..
- Serve over white rice..