Cajun Shrimp and rice - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Cajun Shrimp and rice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Cajun Shrimp and rice with 13 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cajun Shrimp and rice:
- 1 Tbsp butter.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- 1 # shrimp, large, peeled and deveined.
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped.
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped.
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, chopped.
- 1 shallot, sliced thin.
- 3 Tbsp parsley, chopped.
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving.
- 1 1/2 C white rice.
Step by step how to cook Cajun Shrimp and rice:
- Cook the rice according to the package. Heat the butter, oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the Cajun seasoning and shrimp and cook, stirring until the shrimp begin to curl, about 1 minute. Season with S&P..
- Add the tomatoes, scallions, shallot and asparagus and cook, stirring for 4 minutes so shrimp are opaque. Stir in the parsley and serve over rice. Serve lemon wedges on the side..