Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado) with 17 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado):
- 1/2 piece smoked bonita fish (or tuna insteadly).
- 14 oz noodles.
- 1 bunch mustard greens.
- 1 bunch green unions.
- 2 cloves garlic (minced it).
- Fried Unions for sprinkling.
- 2 teaspoon Salt.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pepper Powder.
- 2 teaspoon Chicken Powder.
- Cooking Oil.
- For Spicy Sauce (Sambal).
- 10 pieces Chili.
- 1/3 cloves Garlic.
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- 5 tablespoon Cakalang noodles broth soup.
Step by step how to cook Cakalang Noodles Soup (Mie Cakalang Manado):
- Cook the noodles with boil water and added about 1 teaspoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil on the boil water. Drain the water and keep it aside..
- On a medium frying pan or wok, add a few tablespoons of cooking oil and wait until the cooking oil becomes little bid hot..
- Add minced garlic and sauté till it roasted well. To this add smoked bonita fish and continue with green unions. Don’t be too long. Add salt, pepper powder and chicken powder. And if it’s done, turn the heat off..
- In the other pan, bring water to boil and add the sauté earlier. Add mustard green. Correct the taste and then turn of the heat..
- For the sambal, add chili and garlic into the boil water and cooked it about 30 seconds. Turn the heat off. Blend it when it’s getting cold. Add vinegar, salt, and cakalang noodle broth soup..
- For serving, put some cooked noodles on a bowl and add the cakalang noodles broth on it. And then put the fried onions on the top. You can add the sambal for the spicy version (optional). Before eat, mixed everything very well..