Cake Pops#BakingForKids - . Today I am sharing this Cake Pops#BakingForKids! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Cake Pops#BakingForKids with 11 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- For the cake.
- 110 grams self raising flour.
- 110 grams castor sugar.
- 110 grams butter or veg oil.
- 2 eggs.
- Vanilla extract.
- Butter cream icing.
- Icing sugar and butter based on the number of pops you want to make.
- For the decoration.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Step by step how to cook Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Sift your dry ingredients in a bowl and add the wet ingredients..
- Pour your batter in the baking pan. I baked mine for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before crumbling it. I divided the cake into two equal halves.
- Make some buttercream depending on the amount of your crumbled cake. I had some leftover. Add in the buttercream to the cake and mix well.
- Form some balls from the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 min-1 hr or longer.
- Melt your chocolate chips and get your sprinkles ready.
- Dip your balls in the chocolate melt and the sprinkles. Work fast before the chocolate dries up.
- They should look something like this.
- Enjoy! You can attach some skewers to the cake balls for ease of holding!.