Calamansi (Philippine Lime) Muffin - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Calamansi (Philippine Lime) Muffin! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Calamansi (Philippine Lime) Muffin with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Calamansi (Philippine Lime) Muffin:
- Dry Ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Wet Ingredients.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 1/4 cup fresh calamansi juice.
Step by step how to cook Calamansi (Philippine Lime) Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease muffin pans..
- Mix milk and calamansi juice in a container. Set aside. Mix the first 3 dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well until creamy..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold in the milk and calamansi juice mixture. Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..