Chicken 65 - . Today I am sharing this Chicken 65! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Despite numerous requests on how to make. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies but the exact set of ingredients for. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices. This is an easy to make starter dish.
Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. Chicken Soup - Healthy Soup - The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar. It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese.
You can cook Chicken 65 with 19 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken 65:
- 500 grams Chicken (boneless), cut into small bite size pieces.
- Oil- For deep frying.
- For Marination.
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour.
- 1 number Egg, beaten(optional).
- 2 teaspoons Chilli powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala.
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste.
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice.
- to taste Salt.
- For Garnishing.
- 2 numbers Green chilli, slit.
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves.
Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to.
Step by step how to cook Chicken 65:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients listed under 'for marination'. Cover and refrigerate it for about 2 hours or overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces in low-medium flame until brown color. Drain them on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Garnish the fried chicken pieces with deep fried green chillies and curry leaves..
- Serve hot..