Chinese Fried Noodle - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chinese Fried Noodle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chinese Fried Noodle with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chinese Fried Noodle:
- 200 g dried noodle.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- 1/2 cup cooking oil.
- 2 cloves garlic (minced).
- 2 cloves shallot (minced).
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped).
- 1 egg.
- 5 meat balls.
- 2 sausages.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- 1/2 cup white rice vinegar.
- 1/2 cup soysauce.
- 1 cup sweet soysauce.
Step by step how to cook Chinese Fried Noodle:
- Boil enough water using a wok. Once the water starts boiling, add the noodle and mix well..
- Cook noodle on a medium heat until it reaches the desired consistency, typically 8-10 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Drain out the excess water and take out the noodle..
- Mix 1/4 cup of vegetable oil with boiled noodle, to keep it from sticking together..
- Re-heat the wok on medium flame, add 1/2 cup of cooking oil into it..
- Once the cooking oil is hot enough, add garlic, shallot, green onion, sausages, meatballs, and egg. Mix well..
- Add sweet soysauce, white rice vinegar, salt, sugar, and soysauce into the wok. Turn heat to high..
- Add boiled noodle into the wok and mix well with the other ingredients..
- Your food is done! Serve on a big plate :).