Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe:
- 3 cups corn chex.
- 3 cups rice chex.
- 3 cups wheat chex.
- 2 cups mixed nuts.
- 2 cups mini pretzels.
- 1 cup cheerios.
- 1 cup baby gold fish cracker.
- 1.5 stick unsalted butter.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce.
- 3 tsp seasoning salt.
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
Step by step how to cook Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan..
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish..
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly..
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets..
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!.