Cookie Dough Truffles - . Today I am sharing this Cookie Dough Truffles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Cookie Dough Truffles with 8 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Truffles:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans.
- 1 lb white, dark, or milk chocolate candy coating (I normally use white and milk chocolate).
Step by step how to cook Cookie Dough Truffles:
- In a bowl combine butter and sugar on med - high speed until light and fluffy (about 2 mins).
- Beat in the flour, sweetened milk, and vanilla until incorporated. Beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours so it's firm enough to handle.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand. The dough is sticky so you can roll your fingers in flour to make it easier.
- Place on wax paper. Loosely cover and refrigerate for about 20-30 mins.
- In a bowl melt chocolate candy coating.
- Dip the cookie dough balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Let sit until hard (about 15 mins).
- Once set, remelt candy coating and drizzle over truffles.
- Store in refrigerator and serve cold. They can also be frozen for longer storage.