Creamy Beef and Potato Bake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Beef and Potato Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Add ground beef, cook and stir until the beef loses its pink colour. View top rated Creamy beef potato bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy Mashed Potato Bake, Creamy Garlic Potato Bake, Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes, etc. Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I.
Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker. Top with beef mixture; spread evenly. Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder.
You can cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake with 13 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- 5-6 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- 1/4 cup butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- 2 zucchini, sliced.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped.
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 1 pound lean ground beef.
- 1/2 cup prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- 2 cups milk, divided.
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese.
Add the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, celery salt and garlic powder to the pot. One of my husband's favorite childhood memories was eating his Grandma Barney's Tater Tot Casserole. It's just as much Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! I knew I wanted to use potatoes and after remembering how easy and delicious my Cheeseburger To top it all off I made a rich, creamy and spicy Pepper Jack cheese sauce to pour over the top. I was able to make the cheese sauce and cook the beef and vegetables while the potatoes were in. This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes is incredibly easy and delicious.